Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a phone call from Alfa yesterday:p, to say i have won the competition i entered ages ago to win a Mito for 6 months.
Over the moon.
It's a top of the range 1.4 turbo, on a contract lease.
Will keep updated when i collect.
Steve

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi
All i have to arrange and pay for is insurance .
Car is waiting at the dealership, just waiting for the paper work to be completed.
Should be around 2 weeks or less.
And it's in Alfa Red, what more could you ask...................:thumbs:
Steve

R

·
0 Posts
Hi
All i have to arrange and pay for is insurance .
Car is waiting at the dealership, just waiting for the paper work to be completed.
Should be around 2 weeks or less.
And it's in Alfa Red, what more could you ask...................:thumbs:
Steve
Brilliant Steve, get it insured and rag the **** off it for 6 months :lol::thumbs:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi
Contract lease is just a formality, but have to pay £10 per month, via direct debit, but get sent a cheque for £60 to cover it :thumbs:.
They are also arranging a publicity shoot on collection.:(
Funny i found out about this the day after i had a test drive in a pertol and diesel Brera, which i was looking to get in Sept/Oct. Just gives me time now to sell the 147 instead of P/X ing. Who know might like the Mito better. They might even give the option to buy at a bargain price........wishfull thinking.
Steve

·
Registered
451 Posts
The guy who won the Fifth Gear Mito had to go through the charade of press photos, even though he didn't want the car. The dealer took it straight from him for cash. It was a 1.4TB Veloce as well.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just been to Alfa in Bournemouth and signed all the paperwork :thumbs:, so hopefully early next week i shall be driving my red "Freebie" for 6 months :) .
Steve

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL, :lol:
Steve

1 - 20 of 34 Posts