Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New infos just surfaced.
It seems that it will be unveiled this autumn,deliveries will start early in 2009.
The engine will be a 1750 cc,making thus possible for Alfa to use the 1750 denomination once again.Also,the suspesion set-ul will be fully adjustable using the DNA system.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Doesnt do a thing for me... However I'm pleased these are entering the market, hopefully it will make the price of the 147 GTA's drop even more!!! :cool:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
humm, looks like a 1.8 turbo then? good for 180bhp? :( doubt they will get the 230(?) bhp that was rumored :cry:

·
Registered
38,290 Posts
That looks a lot better. I am not totally convinced yet though with the styling.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Fab news but less exciting than say the 147/156 GTA in the way they look compared to the respective stock models !
Wouldnt say no thou lol:cool:

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
I like it :)

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Looks like a really " Grumpy " Car to me, and its got the Cloverleaf badge on the side as well. Very Odd, not seen a GTA with a Cloverleaf badge on before !!!........

A

·
0 Posts
Love the idea and conept of the Mito, love the new 149 concept better though.

Actually, we just traded in the missus 147 for the GTA 147, almost new for a great price. Boy that car is fast, but...front wheel drive though????

Yeah, I just wished they would have GTA-ed (to use that as an action word) the Brera so we can get rid of that drastically ugly, underpowered engine and all the overweight aspects of the car as well as the large overhangs and various on-the-cheap interior styling cues.

I am now SERIOUSLY thinking of selling the Brera and just buy a Nissan GTR, which for all intensive purposes is one of the (NOT THE) most modern cars that kicks butt on the more high end machines such as the lambos, porsches, BMWs etc etc...either that or just wait to see what happens with the brera in 5 years.

Its going to take me 2 years to save for the GTR for a cash payment purchase scenario.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
humm, looks like a 1.8 turbo then? good for 180bhp? :( doubt they will get the 230(?) bhp that was rumored :cry:
not sure what you mean audi tt had a turbo 1.8 producing 225 so it's not implausible the mito having 230

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
not sure what you mean audi tt had a turbo 1.8 producing 225 so it's not implausible the mito having 230
Yeah and Fiat can already get 180bhp from the 1.4 Turbo as in the Punto Abarth EsseEsse

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts