Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Usualy a monthly Italian car night at the Old Corn Mill near Mirfield, just off the M62. used to be Tuesday nights but I haven't seen any posts about it recently, might be down to the weather.

Or if you join AROC they have a Yorkshire section meeting in Tadcaster on Wednesdays

:)

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Yes Yes, the NIC meet at the Corn Mill will be back soon, awaiting dates myself, hope to see you there YorkChap:thumbs:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yup, just checked. NIC meet from March thru to October. I'll try to be there myself as it's only down the road for me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
good do down there some nice people, and there are some at the "old post office" heading out to barnsleyish not sure when those are tho

·
Registered
102 Posts
and the odd, day or 2 old puntos thinking there the dogs danglers, never quite got that bit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
the three nuns have fiat meets at the same time now and again i assumed they strayed over for a nosy, 1 guy just stopped and looked at me once in a brand spanker then fu33sd off?

maybe couldnt get in the pub :cheese:

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Funny and there's me thinking the Italian car night was for Italian cars an all.....

Might bring the Panda next time I decide to come, it's the base model though, doesn't even have a CD player, would I be allowed?. I don't want to feel out of place amongst all these posh cars, what is it you bring RRRdanny?

Ahh just noticed I expect it would be your (Fiat derived) 145 would it... bet that's fast... what will it do mister?

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Funny and there's me thinking the Italian car night was for Italian cars an all.....

Might bring the Panda next time I decide to come, it's the base model though, doesn't even have a CD player, would I be allowed?. I don't want to feel out of place amongst all these posh cars, what is it you bring RRRdanny?

Ahh just noticed I expect it would be your (Fiat derived) 145 would it... bet that's fast... what will it do mister?
Bring the Beemer and i'll bring mine ;) we can be social pariahs and do burnouts in the lower car park :lol:

·
Registered
15,172 Posts

Well said! :thumbs:
There's no place for snobbery at the Italian Car Night.

Andy (NICN founder & organiser).

·
Registered
102 Posts
Dale's run? fill me in on the details that new to me mate, would love to pop along

1 - 18 of 18 Posts