Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It finally happened last night at a local bar. Our local Alfa community isn't quite 'together' yet, but we're surely working on that!

G

·
Nice!!! :D I feel like I am in a candy store with no money... My Alfa arrives in July... and I was so happy with my Volvo V40 until I was bitten by the Alfa bug... :p

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
where did you get the Alfa-badge stand? looks really professional! wink

nice work there...v. nice cars! :D

·
Administrator
47,167 Posts
Scientifically speaking, what is the maximum number of ladyboys you can shake a stick at? What are the limiting factors? Is it just fatigue?

G

·
If only Rapallo was still around he could answer that question and all your other cross dressing/tranny love questions Bazza.

wink

·
Administrator
47,167 Posts
OK. Is there any reason for that? I do remember some Rapallo posts, but I don't remember anything abotu cross-dressing. I'd love to know why you think he might.

I should point out that my questions just come from a genuine spirit of inquiry though. I was never confused. :D

G

·
If I remember rightly, Rapallo left in a huff after one to many contretemps and was buying a Maser. Secretly I believe that he was undergoing gender reassignment therapy and left to have the full op after his breasts had developed.

Bazza, you could become AO's leading tranny man if you wanted? Don't deny it...your tempted!

:D wink

·
Administrator
47,167 Posts
Hmm....Nah. I don't mind being in touch with my feminine side, but that's going a bit too far.
Besides, if I had a pair of breasts attached to myself, I'd never leave the house. :D

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>That would be some wedding - two brides! laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where I live, this is actually possible :rolleyes:

Awww, what modern laws we have!

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Yes but everyone in your country is totally bonkers. wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There are few though, that keep this country from slipping into total anarchy :D

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
Nice collection of cars I must say. And to complement them, we have a collection of nutters just underneath. :D wink

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>where did you get the Alfa-badge stand? looks really professional! wink

nice work there...v. nice cars! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Banflu, the Alfa flags were provided by our local Alfa Romeo distributor upon request. Nice people, arent' they? :D

This dinner meeting was the first time we managed to gather some of the newer models together. I'm already working on the next meeting which may be a day trip out of town to enjoy driving our cars a bit more.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts