Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Are there any above mentioned events being planned for the near future?

I have missed so many in the past and would like to actually attend one!

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
We post the major events the clubs organise (that is open to public Alfist) On the forum, and put at the top as a sticky thread.

Dyno day is generally in March
Track day is generally in August
Concours is generally in September (I think)

We can definitely organise a post rain season run :shout: Early April should be good? Go?

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I am in!

Where shall we go this time ? Ideas anyone ?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Since I have no experience with such I'll let you guys debate it out.
You can say which direction is easiest for you - All Democratic and All

Where is the starting point?
It'll be either the Shell Garage on 6th street, Corner New Road, Midrand. Or McDonals at Irene Mall. Or Engen Garage on R21 direction East (Towards Kempton).

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I am in, just tell me when and where:bowtie:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
You can say which direction is easiest for you - All Democratic and All

It'll be either the Shell Garage on 6th street, Corner New Road, Midrand. Or McDonals at Irene Mall. Or Engen Garage on R21 direction East (Towards Kempton).
I'm thinking, 8th April, meet at 7am, Shell Garage new rd?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
New here, I would like to join if I may, not sure of the protocols etc.
Hi Spara, welcome to AO... the protocol is you are most welcome to join. Bring your car and friends too.. Once we have enough interest with a date in mind we will create a calendar event that people can rspv on. It will be put at the top of the SA forum page. We'll just need an indication of numbers to book tables

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Spara, welcome to AO... the protocol is you are most welcome to join. Bring your car and friends too.. Once we have enough interest with a date in mind we will create a calendar event that people can rspv on. It will be put at the top of the SA forum page. We'll just need an indication of numbers to book tables
Awesome, count me in then!

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Ok guys,

Time to kick this in high gear... To celebrate the Guilia

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-africa/998289-giulia-in-sa.html
When I popped into Chatz they told me that I could have the benefit of a 'passenger ride and my response was a polite, "you have to be $hitting me...!? Of course they gave me keys...I should not have done that...handed over they keys to me panzer on the spot after I got back and got a trade in value that made me very happy. Mineral White on charcoal Fuchs rims. Will include pics when I have better ones. It is everything that the journos have reported it to be and as a long time Alfisti
Brent is available for a run this weekend - which is a bit short notice and then again the weekend of 29 / 30 April - the LONG weekend

Restaurant | Cradle Boutique Hotel

From New Road / 6th street Shell - straight out to R55, then onto Summit - much easier exit and flowing road:
https://goo.gl/maps/YyUcoTbwehB2

So we go with 7am on Saturday 29 April?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts