Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone , prob in the wrong place here but lets see what happens ...so if anyone knows of an alfa mechanic in galway please could ya give me contact details ...thanks ...

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
The nearestAlfa mechanic to Galway I know of is in Johnstown Bridge in Meath just off the M4. Try asking over on octane.ie, those lads might know somebody

·
Registered
13,001 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Paulcof,

The guy I go to with the 156 is Conrad Trill, he's based out the Rahoon Rd direction near the city. He's well recommended - likes his Italian cars and one or two other guys on here use him as well. I've only a mobile number for him - I'll PM it to you.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Nice one Gavin thanks' . Gaillimh link's in thread are not active this year .
I have her booked into a local garage Monday , they seemed to know suspension was a common fault , shall see how that goes .
Funny the noise is worse when it's cold or at night .

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Sorry should have checked the links!
Aah no, yer grand Gav thank you kindly ..
Hopefully I might find a good mechanic locally .
At the bottom of my road their is a school and town planners have placed 5 speed humps within a half mile stretch ! This is not helping my suspension :rant:

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
The link Gav posted works, if you want a contact number or more info for Conrad Trill in Galway have a look here http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/republic-of-ireland/360147-alfa-dealer-and-independent-recommendations-in-republic-ireland-online-suppliers.html#post5079546 in the thread Gav linked to :)

Hope you get the 147 sorted :thumbs:
Thanks David , just read all 18 pages and did not see anymore info on Conrad . I was speed reading tho :)
Found eBay link's you posted and have them saved to favourites, Ta :thumbs:

Half way through the thread gav askes for his number and no joy , cheer's folks .

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts