Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotta say I'd rather go to my dealer and buy a leather one for £2.50!!! Oh, I already did!!!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Well, it's a bit much for my normal taste, but it was a gift. Anyways, this is the keyring that I use for my Spider.

My spare set is on a ring something like this one:

Please note, it's only my Alfa keys that get this kind of treatment. My everyday keys are all on a simple chrome ring. Attached to each set is a small (no larger than the size of the keys) jack-knife. It's amazing how handy those little things are.
--Toronto

·
Administrator
47,771 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toronto Spider:
<strong> Attached to each set is a small (no larger than the size of the keys) jack-knife. It's amazing how handy those little things are.
--Toronto</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For instance, you can use them to wave at Paul Hogan so he can say 'That's not a knife, this is a knife'. Hilarious.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toronto Spider:
<strong>Well, it's a bit much for my normal taste, but it was a gift. Anyways, this is the keyring that I use for my Spider.

My spare set is on a ring something like this one:

Please note, it's only my Alfa keys that get this kind of treatment. My everyday keys are all on a simple chrome ring. Attached to each set is a small (no larger than the size of the keys) jack-knife. It's amazing how handy those little things are.
--Toronto</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the top one is really nice - any idea where i can get one?

·
Administrator
47,771 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Anything here??
http://fanshop.alfisti.net/uk_index.html

(But don't tell AO I've been looking at someone elses shop! eek! )</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn! Ian isn't taking PM's anymore, is he. :rolleyes:

IAN!!!! LOOK AT THIS THREAD!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice stuff but very expensive to get by post................ :( :( :(

hey alfaowner .....time to include some decent keyrings in the Shop.......i want to buy... :D :D

·
Administrator
47,771 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Yes - and lets have some of those espresso cups too !
:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't be soppy. Real men drink coffee out of a mug. Apart from me, I don't drink coffee at all.
As I was saying, real men drink hot chocolate. :D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
If I don't have an espresso in the morning, I don't wake up until lunchtime :rolleyes:
If I had a hot chocolate, I wouldn't wake up at all!!
:D

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
@Magior,

Mine came from International Auto Parts (see the big logo superimposed on the pictures wink I was trying to avoid advertising for another shop on Ian's forum) www.international-auto.com. Put "key ring" into the keyword search, not the item search.

The leather/metal one lists for US$5.95. The serpent is US$8.95, and it also comes in red. They have a couple of other choices as well. I have no idea what shipping charges are to Europe/U.K.

@Bazza,
Well I said my key ring knives are small and tasteful -- not Paul Hogan territory at all. Now the other one I carry,.... :rolleyes: wink laughing
--Toronto

1 - 16 of 16 Posts