Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Work has posted me in a town 60km from Barcelona, Spain for about 3 weeks. I've been hunting for shops selling Alfa keyrings, but to no avail. See, I come from Asia and it costs a fair bit around there. Having "shopped" around the net, I've found that it should cost no more than 30 euros around Europe for a fairlu decent design.

Question is, are there any Spanish guys out that who would kindly show or describe where can I buy them? I'm living in a town called Vendrell now, but can easily drive around to Barcelona.

And yes, this means I'll be separated from my bella for that period. :(

Driving a rented Astra 1.4 now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanx!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
Just for curiosity, where from Asia? :)

You can drive to Porto, Portugal and I'll get you a nice Alfa keyring for the price of a coffee. ;)

Strange that you can't find that in Spain?!? :confused: Every dealership have that on their shops.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,083 Posts
Hi,


As Hugo said, you can probably get one at a local Alfa Dealer...
Have a look at the Spanish Alfa Romeo Official Website : www.alfaromeo.es in the section: Concessionarios Then choose the province nearer to you and it will show your the avalible dealers :D ;)

Or you could stroll on to your local Corte Ingles and get a "Alfa" kegring there... not the orignal but maybe alot cheaper :D ;)

all the best

Sérgio
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THROTTLEMAN said:
Just for curiosity, where from Asia? :)

You can drive to Porto, Portugal and I'll get you a nice Alfa keyring for the price of a coffee. ;)

Strange that you can't find that in Spain?!? :confused: Every dealership have that on their shops.
Hi Throttleman,
I'm from Malaysia. I doubt I can drive down to Portugal coz I'm on the east coast, time is a constraint and I'm no good driving on the LHD. :lol:

Anyway, after all the hunting, turns out there was an alfa showroom 5 mins walking distance from my hotel in Vendrell. :cheese: So, took my little astra and got there in 1 min.

Got to savour the beautiful GT Coupe for the first time! Oooh....its gorgeous!
BUT ..... - NO Ilavero ... ie, keyring. :rant: My broken spanish didn't help either... will have to try the bigger dealers in Barcelona then this weekend.

Thanks all for the hyperlinks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
wlm8361 said:
Hi Throttleman,
I'm from Malaysia. I doubt I can drive down to Portugal coz I'm on the east coast, time is a constraint and I'm no good driving on the LHD. :lol:
Malaysia, thats cool. :)
Luckly the city of Porto is almost in a straing line with Barcelona. But Barcelona is facing the Mediterranean sea and Porto is right in from of the Atlantic Ocean. :D

Sorry that you haven't find the "llavero"...

Cheers :)
 
G

·
G-147 said:
Go to the street markets, they have LOADS of keyrings.... not sure about the quality though :D
Saw some canny ones in Lloret de Mar last year. Like the man says, quality is variable to say the least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THROTTLEMAN said:
Malaysia, thats cool. :)
Luckly the city of Porto is almost in a straing line with Barcelona. But Barcelona is facing the Mediterranean sea and Porto is right in from of the Atlantic Ocean. :D

Sorry that you haven't find the "llavero"...

Cheers :)
Hi Throttleman,
That'd mean driving through the whole spanish continent :cheese: ....I'd probably die in a road accident by then!!!

Anyway, given up hope - have tried 3 dealers around several towns, no luck! Thought it'd be much easier than this. :rant:

So, as I'd be leaving this friday, I can very much forget about the llavero.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
wlm8361 said:
Hi Throttleman,
That'd mean driving through the whole spanish continent :cheese: ....I'd probably die in a road accident by then!!!
If if sounds tragic I have to laugh about this!!! :cheese: You're probably right!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
verence said:
dont bother driving anywhere tons of top quality keyrings delivered direct to your door get on E-BAY.
Yeah - ebay was the last resort TBH. However, nothing beats having an excuse to walk into a showroom, tinker around with them show cars, and maybe get a test drive!! Then, purchase one bloody keyring! :D
 
G

·
wlm8361 said:
Hi guys,
Work has posted me in a town 60km from Barcelona, Spain for about 3 weeks. I've been hunting for shops selling Alfa keyrings, but to no avail. See, I come from Asia and it costs a fair bit around there. Having "shopped" around the net, I've found that it should cost no more than 30 euros around Europe for a fairlu decent design.

Question is, are there any Spanish guys out that who would kindly show or describe where can I buy them? I'm living in a town called Vendrell now, but can easily drive around to Barcelona.

And yes, this means I'll be separated from my bella for that period. :(

Driving a rented Astra 1.4 now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanx!!!
Hey Man, why dont ya just go to the Alfaromeo.it web page and get one of those cool and original home italian design alfa keyrings.

Cheriooooos :tut:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top