1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I concur! Eye of the tiger there, never noticed that myself.:D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
The zurich insurance ad has what looks like a bent out of shape 166 with 156 rear door handles and modded bootlid right at the start .anyone seen that? ,here you go see what you make of it.
YouTube - Zurich Insurance advert

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I noticed that too. Sat pointing at the telly going 'Alfa, Alfa' and the wife looking at me like I've lost it completely.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
I noticed that too. Sat pointing at the telly going 'Alfa, Alfa' and the wife looking at me like I've lost it completely.:rolleyes:
At least I am not alone in that one, is it an illness if it is I don't want a cure.:cheese:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
More to the point, what sort of sad muppet spends their time recording BBC idents to put on youtube?

Oddball!!! ;) :p

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm sure the car in the Zurich ad is a 156, but with the rear lights modified. They don't 'continue' into the boot as they should, presumably an attempt to unidentify the model

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I'm sure the car in the Zurich ad is a 156, but with the rear lights modified. They don't 'continue' into the boot as they should, presumably an attempt to unidentify the model
Yup noticed that too. And know what . . . . ..I think it looks better for it too. ALthough the re-styled front in the ad is ghastly :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts