Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
my father in law has recently purchased a 1982 gtv,it has extensive history,and documented mods by lombardi ie aluminium panels ,different wheels and interior.can anyone help by telling me what he's bought ,what its worth and where to sell it.Its in very good order with a new mot.
Mark

·
AO Silver Member, Classic Alfas Lounge Winner 09
1,315 Posts
Howdy Mark.

Any pics of the car? Lombarda were a well known for their tuning and renovation work and probably did turn out a few GTVs. I know of a Lombarda GTV6 that was owned by an AROC member for a while and it featured in the AROC magazine. It was heavily modified GTV6 with a host of mods, including a high-compression 2.5 engine. Externally, it was recognised by it's lack of bumpers, aftermarket wheels (muti-spoke IIRC), red paintwork and two silver stripes along its upper surfaces.

That car is almost unique and there's little to compare it with, so it's diffcult to say what it's worth.

·
Administrator
60,453 Posts
Hi Mark welcome to this great site, hope you get the info you need for your father-in-law's alfa. Too bad it has to be sold:( Enjoy looking around. Cheers:)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts