Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to you all.
I was wondering if anybody could help with a question i have about the factory fitted sat nav+ (its made buy Magneti Marelli) i have in my Alfa GT 55reg please. Does anybody know if there are any places were i can buy spare parts for it or is it worth trying to cntact Magneti Marelli? Im in need of a new fascia for it. I keep having a look on fleabay for a faulty or cheap one that i can just take off it but nothing has come up so far. Any help would be appreciated.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that,have now sourced a cheap sat nav that i can take off bits to fix mine!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
dont suppose if you know of any products out there that I can use to hook up my iphone 4, I have same car, year and connect nav?

·
Registered
146 Posts
for iphone - site:alfaowner.com iphone 4 connect nav - Google Search

I use the xcarlink - it's good but can be a bit flaky in terms of having to turn stereo off and on a couple of times to get it to recognise the phone - all in all it is good though and enables you to keep steering controls. you kust need the model for the stero to check compatibility.

Alfa also do an orginal but again, call the dealers with the model of stereo/connect nav to check compatibility.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts