Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently swapped my 2009 passat tsi for a 2008 alfa gt ..when i got it radio worked fine during lockdown i didn't start it for a few days.now i realised i have no code and it didnt come with car i asked guy i swapped it for and he doesn't have it...differant name on log book so wrote short note to registeted owner he doesnt have it...my mechanic got the radio out and said try this site..alfa stealership ha said bring it in and pay €30 to to have a look,and can't guarantee they'll do it..my mechanic said a new stereo wont be connected to stèering wheel if i do that..any ideas??tnx for any thoughts 2nd alfa by the way..trevor cork😟

·
Administrator
Alfa 159 1.9 JTDm Sportwagon
5,732 Posts
Check here for the details on getting the code.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
I recently swapped my 2009 passat tsi for a 2008 alfa gt ..when i got it radio worked fine during lockdown i didn't start it for a few days.now i realised i have no code and it didnt come with car i asked guy i swapped it for and he doesn't have it...differant name on log book so wrote short note to registeted owner he doesnt have it...my mechanic got the radio out and said try this site..alfa stealership ha said bring it in and pay €30 to to have a look,and can't guarantee they'll do it..my mechanic said a new stereo wont be connected to stèering wheel if i do that..any ideas??tnx for any thoughts 2nd alfa by the way..trevor cork😟
you'll need the serial number of the radio, from sticker on the casing. Then ask for code here :
Radio code ask here

1 - 3 of 3 Posts