Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, nice to meet you all,my name is Gary and I am about to make a decision which I do not want to regret, buying my first Alfa (gulp!!)
it is an Alfa Romeo GT JTDM on a 06 plate with 93000 miles on the clock. It looks absolutely gorgeous, and I mean gorgeous. My heart wants it desperately, but I have to give my head an even chance. So I am hoping you clever people will advise, oh and its got ox blood leather

kind regards Gary

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
You, I don't believe will regret it. They are fantastic. Welcome to Alfa ownership (hopefully) and AO :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.......:thumbs:
Go for it, just make sure it has been regularly serviced........

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have made the discision and gone and done it,The alfa GT is now mine. The only problem is I sprained my thumb whilst walking backwards and tripping over a kerb because i could not stop looking at it. My wife found this highly amusing ( evil women) I am looking at it now, oh so are my neighbours, snigger! I am so in love.
Don't panic folks,I am seeking help.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Red leather? If its a black GT, i want it! Lol
Welcome to AO and congratulations on your Alfa.
Just enjoy it.
Cheers.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its a grey Alfanot black lol, Ithink I need to get the cam belt changed,coz it was last done december 2009 ,20000 miles ago,what do you think?

·
Registered
11 Posts
This Alfa....from new had one cambelt at 92,000.....with no problems....Then i bottled and changed it costing £360...speaking to my mechanic i asked how it was..."He said it was fine...but you never know".....what you always read...is not always true...but yes...its still on the road and racing at 92,000 miles.

alfaon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts