Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just bought an Alfa Gt which was category D. I'm looking to buy a bonnet, grill, owners handbook and car mats if anyone knows where I can get the origionals as there hard to find in Ireland. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,
Dave

·
Registered
860 Posts
hi several in breakers yards over here try a search online, also try parts gateway thats good for new and used parts

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
There is a 2006 version of the handbook available on the internet. Have a look a one of the 'sticky' threads up top I'm sure there is a link.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,045 Posts
Hi,
I just bought an Alfa Gt which was category D. I'm looking to buy a bonnet, grill, owners handbook and car mats if anyone knows where I can get the origionals as there hard to find in Ireland. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,
Dave
Bonnet is the same as 147

Ned

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Prob a silly question. As bonnet is same could you fit a whole 147 front end to change lights too?

·
Registered
11 Posts
147/GT bonnet

There is a difference in the bonnet. I think the washer jets on an early 147 bonnet are further apart. Post 2005 bonnets have the same spacing. I got my front end parts from shop4parts.co.uk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers for all the help. All I need is the grill with crome surrounds if anyone knows where best to get one. Dave

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm thinking about upgrading the stereo to the sat nav version. Is it the same one that's in the 147? If so do I need to get the antenna kit also?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It also didn't have a service history. It's at 88000 kilometres. Wil be doing the timing belt just in case. Any other recommendations to get done. It's the 2.0 ss sportivo model

1 - 15 of 15 Posts