Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya , I've just been quote a new non gas passenger side headlight for £291 so I'm thinking of fitting an 147 headlight instead as I heard someone said that Mk1 147 will fit into Gt as well. Can anyone confirm it for me please.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Hiya , I've just been quote a new non gas passenger side headlight for £291 so I'm thinking of fitting an 147 headlight instead as I heard someone said that Mk1 147 will fit into Gt as well. Can anyone confirm it for me please.
I don't think that the part number is the same...

·
Registered
30,074 Posts
The headlights are different.

One look at a picture of a 147 would have confirmed that!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did loads of search but no luck, the cheapest one is from veloces but still costing 200 pounds like.
Actually have anyone got a broken one or spare one for sales?
Mine one just the headlight hinge broke, everything works fine, so i think if i could get a smack broken one i can repair it .

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Try rgwm on here (although I think he'd already have responded), AlfaCity in Birmingham, or search via 247spares.co.uk

Or just look on ebay for anyone breaking a GT and email them to see if they have a lamp

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the reply,
was gave my garage have a look today, he said he can use the metal clip to repair it which is great.
But I will still going to get a new one for less trouble

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an update here , 147 headlight is exactly same fitment to the GT , so i simply use the 147 main combine with the Gt lens and glass. For those who just broke the hinge can consider to buy an 147 headlight.
also its a good chance to do the GTA/blackline conversion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts