Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Alfa GT is Carbonio Black (Nero) metallic with paint code 876/B. Ordered a touch up paint stick from my local Alfa dealer 4 weeks ago when I booked a service. Just taken the car for its service today and they told me that they haven't been able to order one as Alfa have not brought that colour touch up stick out yet (even though I know the colour has been out at least 16 months!!).
I have managed to find on-line an Alfa stick with paint code 876/A which is stated as Nero 1000 Miglia. Anyone know if this is the same colour just a different name from a different time period?
If not any idea where I can get the correct paint, or should I try the Halfords paint mixing service? - Are they any good?

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
halfords (holtz) paints are sometimes good, but usually a significantly darker shade.

use black nail varnish until alfa can supply the correct touch up kit. you'll be pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Well my 147 is carbonio black... and I bought the touch up stick about 6 months ago at Alfa dealer here in Slovenia... so I guess somebody is full of sh17... ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts