Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have this problem, right in the centre of the speedometer display, on the inside, there was a small drop of something running down and now it left this nice, long stripe in the middle of the display and it looks horrible. It looks like the heat melted some glue or something and it ran down...question is, how the hell do I get to the inside of the display?

On the front I saw some screws but surely that won't open the display? Has anyone ever removed and opened the display?

Help is greatly appreciated because everytime I check speed I have to look through this stripe.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, cool thanks, I had stripe nightmares already,lol

Dutch no problem, I live in South Africa

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like I undo the 4 screws and the whole cluster just pulls out? If that is the case then that is damn easy to do, I thought I'd have to undo the whole dash...

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Looks like I undo the 4 screws and the whole cluster just pulls out? If that is the case then that is damn easy to do, I thought I'd have to undo the whole dash...
The four screws is the easy bit. The connectors at the back can be a pain though. Just wiggle, wiggle and then wiggle a bit more. They do eventually come off :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts