Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone can help me but I need a central exhaust piece for my Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 v6. The piece between the CAT and the rear box.
I think it is the same as the 156 GTA. I have phoned main dealer and was giving a silly price.
If anyone is breaking or has a central pipe for a v6 GT laying around please let me know.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I've just arranged to give mine away to another forum member, sorry.

Try Ned at Autolusso, I know he used to have a few 156 GTA ones lying around:thumbs:

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
why do you need it? i ask, cos it could be repaired, or simply have a section replaced cheaply, by a local exhaust shop. or an aftermarket pipe by Ragazzon or Supersprint for example.

:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone for your quick response:
I asked 3 local exhaust shops and they have said main dealer only. I am looking at supersprint, but trying to find out if it is a straight replacement and I will not need buy the rest of the stainless system, as it would be costly.

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
it strikes me as odd that 3 exhaust shops cannot fabricate something suitable! any decent custom fabricator could make one, so presumably they only do off-the-shelf stuff.

the factory one is apparently pretty good in terms of flow. the place (in Oz) where i bought my high flow cats and backbox advised that i don't need to change it.

the SS should be a direct fit. so too a Ragazzon. i would personally stick with one that has the resonator included, rather than straight-through. unless you want it louder, which would be fine.

:)

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Not sure if anyone can help me but I need a central exhaust piece for my Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 v6. The piece between the CAT and the rear box.
I think it is the same as the 156 GTA. I have phoned main dealer and was giving a silly price.
If anyone is breaking or has a central pipe for a v6 GT laying around please let me know.
I have one on the shelf :thumbs:

Ned

1 - 6 of 6 Posts