Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what the thoughts are on the Alfa Gloria concept?

Attachments

·
Registered
37,151 Posts
Some bits of it are good, other parts don't look right.

It looks like there is a bit of Bangle influence in there, especially the crease at the bottom of the door.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The Gloria the OP posted looks markedly different to the one in the article cue2! Though I know it was a design project a few months ago

·
Registered
32,062 Posts
The model at the show was real but the rear three quarters render is from the same 3D data. There's a photo of the model from the same view .

·
Registered
398 Posts
Looks awkward in my opinion. The crease at the bottom of the door reminds me of BMW 1-series mk1 (and that's not a good thing as few cars on the road these days are as ugly as the BMW 1-series).

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think the best possible look for the new Alfa Giulia would be the Fisker Karma but with an Alfa grille on the front and a normal Alfa interior.

The problem is that with all these delays with the Giulia, we are now expecting something amazing to come out. When your average, mediocre, normal looking saloon appears in 2016, we will all be disappointed. I bet our reaction will be: "it's alright, not great, but alright...let's put some aftermarket lowering springs and bigger wheels on it and then it'll look cool-ish..."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts