Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anybody interested in a 2011 alfa giulietta cloverleaf

alfa romeo giulietta cloverleaf ,in the best colour red half black leather seats with red stitching and logo on front seats, alluinium mirrors door handles and pedals ,6 speed with cruise control, climate control xeon directional headlights, led front and rear lights, folding electric mirrors, front and rear electric windows, alfa dna system with gives you the option of sports mode normal or snow/rain driving, car has aux and jackpoint it can also play mobile devices through bluetooth and has the blue and me phone option all controlled via steering wheel controls,Car is fitted with pirelli zero tyres with loads of life left in them.Alfa is an unmolested 240 bhp. Stage one would take you to 290bhp ,but 240bhp was quick enough for me. Bodywork excellent apart from odd age related stone chips nothing major, wheels could do with a refurb.Full service history first service main dealer ,21778 main dealer,55435 timing belt changed,next service complete service with replacement turbo,79000 home service with fuchs oil and all filters ,84000 home service again with fuchs oil and all filters and coolant,91000 fuchs oil and filters and coolant ,91363 service done by charnwood auto service ,93510 full service including timing belt waterpump and all fluids and plugs.mot till march 2020 and 2 keys.will put full mot if it reaches asking price email me for photos
IMG_20191228_102925427.jpg

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts