Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I there!!

I am in need of a cam belt change for my 147 2.0 TS. My mechanic cant do the work because he doesnt have the special tools. Can anyone recommend a person/place around the bromley, kent area???

my surrounding areas are, bromley, croydon, south east london, epsom etc...

thanks

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I think AforAlfa will service your area just put "AforAlfa" into google and it should pop his number up, nice guy and comes recommended ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for that i called him and he seems a great guy, good price as well, the only problem is he's not mobile anymore and lives far away, i might give it a go if i cant find anyone nearer. thanks for the advice

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Here's some to try .. no idea what they are like pr whether thay are local enough but I got them off another forum and these were posted by members and 156 owners, so I'd guess all are OK.

MDZ Italtec
Unit 6 Betchworth Works
Ifield Road
Charlwood
Surrey

Monza Sport
Bridge Garage,
London Road,
Ashington,
West Sussex
RH20 3DD

Bianco Auto Developments
Barn Garage
Rear of 22 Reigate Road (A217)
Hookwood
Horley
Surrey
RH6 0HJ

Thoroughbred Cars at Laleham (near Staines)

Rusper Alfa Romeo Ltd
Wayside Garage, Rusper
West Sussex, RH12 4PX

Kingham's of Kingston? (dealer so expensive!)

There are probably more ... but found these while waiting for kettle to boil at work!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Tony Rizzo of ACR Autos is pretty good, he is in Derby Arms road Epsom, right opposite the race course grandstand and his number is 07958693860.

He worked for fiat for 20 years and certainly knows his stuff, your only problem is that he always seems to have a bit of a wait to see cars as he is so busy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts