Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No pun intended of course!

My local recently changed hands. Much to my surprise the owner is a Brera driver and keeps a great pint of Marstons'. Easy to find. superbly clean, and good conversation always on tap (!) from this professional couple. Bell and Harp, Coxbench, near Little Eaton, Derbyshire. They have helpfully provided my rationale for attending when explaining with the other half......my excuse for attending the pub today is.......?

:D

·
Registered
543 Posts

My local recently changed hands. Much to my surprise the owner is a Brera driver and keeps a great pint of Marstons'. Easy to find. superbly clean, and good conversation always on tap (!) from this professional couple. Bell and Harp, Coxbench, near Little Eaton, Derbyshire. They have helpfully provided my rationale for attending when explaining with the other half......my excuse for attending the pub today is.......?

Great find there. I only live in Swanwick which makes it fairly local. Will have to pay a vistit or organise an East Midlands trip there.:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Moved this into the East Mids lounge - it might be of greater interest here :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts

Top bombing fella :thumbs:

Moved this into the East Mids lounge - it might be of greater interest here :thumbs:

..and top top bombing baby :D

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,609 Posts
Awesome news! Could be the start of a beautiful relationship! :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts