Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on hols from the 30th April for a whole week. I'm not doing too much, so....

if anyone wants to check their Alfa for any faults or wants their faults to be cleared just let me know. I have got the official cable and software :thumbs:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm on hols from the 30th April for a whole week. I'm not doing too much, so....

if anyone wants to check their Alfa for any faults or wants their faults to be cleared just let me know. I have got the official cable and software :thumbs:
Thats a great offer. Maybe I could take advantage in the future when my own restoration project is nearer completion?
By the way, do you have any recommendations to carry out a respray in Thetford area?

Steve

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a useful offer - but please where are you? Many thanks.:thumbs:
I'm near Tesco's in Thetford on the cloverfields estate. If you google maps, I'm at IP24 2XH and if you drag the 'person' logo onto the street you'll see a old classic Porsche outside my house. Just let me know when you'll be over and make sure that I am in.:)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a great offer. Maybe I could take advantage in the future when my own restoration project is nearer completion?
By the way, do you have any recommendations to carry out a respray in Thetford area?

Steve
Just let me know when you're restoration is near completion and I'll help out with the diagnostic.

For a respray in Thetford, I can recommend Gladwins near the old Ford garage opposite the Nissan dealership, or there is a independent place behind the Esso garage along the Mundford road. :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts