Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Is anyone here in the Woking/Guildford Surrey area that has alfadiag?
If so would they be willing to run a test on my v6 for me? i will make it worth their while

cheers

·
Registered
953 Posts
i will make it worth their while
Whats it worth, according to your signature you work for McLaren - i'll do it for an F1 car.

Seriously i'm in North West London, if there is no one closer them maybe we could sort something out.

I have AlfaDiag and a cable that I use for my 147, so long as the ports on the car are the same (someone please confirm) then we are good.

What problems/symptoms are you experiencing?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
intermittent cutting out in all conditions, can't find a pattern you see.
Had cat and lambda checked and all good, new maf also and several reset's, plus a throttle body clean up

was hoping to find someone a little closer really, but we'll see eh

cheers

·
Banned
9,721 Posts
Change the crank sensor, it's an easy fix, it's mounted by 2 of the sump bolts and reads the back off the flywheel. The wire runs up the front of the gearbox.

·
Registered
149 Posts
im in pompy if thats any good got cable for 156 and after 6 mounths of trying to get alfadiag to work new drivers and hay presto it works lets us know if you want help

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
... and I'm in Camberley ...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think i've found a air leak in the intake flexi which could be the problem. Will come and see you some time if i may 156 chris if this does'nt solve it

cheers

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Think i've found a air leak in the intake flexi which could be the problem. Will come and see you some time if i may 156 chris if this does'nt solve it

cheers

Yep not a problem :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
I'm in Rijswijk The Netherlands, if you pay the travel expenses....:cheese: I am your man (may even take the Examiner kit with me)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts