Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have the contact details of the alfa dealers in scorrier?? tried searching the web but nothing found.

has anyone got parts from there?

·
Registered
182 Posts
hi just had a quick search on line. bradleys,scourrier service station,scourrier, redruth TR16 5AW tel 01209 821911 but never used them my local garage gets parts from vospers alfa department at exeter hope this helps

·
Registered
496 Posts
Bought my MiTo from there,they were fine for that,but not sure what they are like for supplying parts or servicing.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well phoned them up, guy on the phone was very helpfull, but couldnt come up with the goods in time.
thought id try getting stuff local to me, instead of buying everything online.

alternative autos sorted me out, top service, ordered my part at 4:40 yesterday and its just turned up.....RESULT

J

·
0 Posts
well phoned them up, guy on the phone was very helpfull, but couldnt come up with the goods in time.
thought id try getting stuff local to me, instead of buying everything online.

alternative autos sorted me out, top service, ordered my part at 4:40 yesterday and its just turned up.....RESULT

If you are looking for quality service from an Alfa dealer have a chat with Jason from Donalds Alfa...

They are in Peterborough but i get parts from him overnight, and all AO members get 10% discount :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts