Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am thinking of maybe going to look around the Alfa showroom at the weekend with a view to buying something a bit newer probaly not new (too many bugs in them) but maybe a newer used car..........

Does anyone know if the Alfa dealers are a bit more generous when they take an Alfa in PX or will they try to "pull my pants own" just like the rest of the sharks (sheepskin coats, with a rolled up copy of Glass's guide in the top pocket) in the car dealers ????

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
.........hmmmmmmm................debatable that one. Certainly when I changed my 159 SW for a saloon, the Alfa garage weren't as generous as a Seat garage, but I did eventually get a better deal with the Alfa garage with some cash back which we just knocked off the price of the car I was buying...........

However at the moment car sales and P/Xing doesn't seem to be great. I was offered ~£11k for my '07 plate 159 on Monday (non-Alfa garage) - so I have lost around £4k in less than 6 months :eek: :(

Best of luck :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll go see what they say in the shark tank on Saturday.......

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
108 Posts
well they offered me £1750 for my 3.0ltr 1999 GTV mint condition not happy about that i have put it up for 4k

good luck

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm on a 53 plate 2:0ltr JTS Lusso........... ?????

Cheers to All
Peter

G

·
0 Posts
Peter your PM box is full so cannot reply to your last message with my e-mail address ;o)

P.S Parkers reckon...wait for it £3600 for a 2003 with 50k on the clock...gulp. Ask the dealer at the weekend and see what they come back with

Speak soon, Graham

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts