Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 603 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tim159 they are the guys from Motopoint in ParkWest obviously have changed there name Darren is a good guy in there.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
btw any feedback about John Linnane? Since Ambrose Glass is closed, I was thinking about taking the car there. I was also thinking about them, but a quick visit to the garage wasn't convincing...
Hi Levante, I know Paschal Kennedy has been around a long time so he is probably a safe bet. You know its never any harm ringing Ti for an opinion on dealerships because a lot of the dealers come to him for assistance, certainly Donohues on the Kylemore do.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Hi Levante, I know Paschal Kennedy has been around a long time so he is probably a safe bet. You know its never any harm ringing Ti for an opinion on dealerships because a lot of the dealers come to him for assistance, certainly Donohues on the Kylemore do.
Mine has been serviced a few times in Paschal Kennedys as well, I would still prefer to go to Gerry in TI Auto's though

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I just did that, thanks for the advice. My friend's GTV needs new bump stops and some suspension work to pass NCT, and I'll have to get my 166 fixed for the Kildare meet (sorry Dave I'm under time pressure)

M

·
0 Posts
No problem Levente as the weather is proving to be a big issue now....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Anyone know if Ti Autos would be able to source and fit a headlight unit for a 08 147?

Dunno if that falls under body work as I've read that he wont do it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got my head & timing belt done in Piper's garage in Drogeda (independent but do alfas).

Head went again in a year. Found out later they hadn't even skimmed the head. Very bad job all round.

Brought it to Conrad Trill in Galway, and couldn't recommend him more. Knows his alfas inside out, very helpful and reasonable priced.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I got my head & timing belt done in Piper's garage in Drogeda (independent but do alfas).

Head went again in a year. Found out later they hadn't even skimmed the head. Very bad job all round.

Brought it to Conrad Trill in Galway, and couldn't recommend him more. Knows his alfas inside out, very helpful and reasonable priced.
Conrad is the man, wouldn't let anyone else near my car :thumbs:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Kavanaghs Trim

Kavanaghs in Trim are good too

Brendan is the contact - real enthusiast and knows his stuff
Ask him for a look at his Sprint when you're there - absolutely immaculate
contact no is 046 9431297

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Or Alasta in Ringsend. Prices should be the same really.

For West Dublin, you could go to Donohues on the Kylemore Road and ask for Kevin!

61 - 80 of 603 Posts