Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the dealer in Derby?
I have done a compare on Carwow and they are coming up best for a new 2lt tct Speciale
My local dealer is the worst.
Alexander's in Teesside where I bought my current car in over £30 a month more.
So much for loyalty.
It's going to be 130ish miles trip to get there but it will be worth it for the savings.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
453 Posts
I bought a Giulietta in 2016 and a Giulia in September from Beechdale. Many Giulia owners on here bought from them. Check out the Giulia forum and search for Beechdale. It was a 180 mile round trip from Lancashire for me. Speaks for itself, doesn't it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a Giulietta in 2016 and a Giulia in September from Beechdale. Many Giulia owners on here bought from them. Check out the Giulia forum and search for Beechdale. It was a 180 mile round trip from Lancashire for me. Speaks for itself, doesn't it?
My local dealer is a bit poor so I think I will be making the travel.
Still going to local dealer for the test drive.
I suppose I will get some satisfaction to say I am going elsewhere to purchase.

·
Premium Member
42,896 Posts
I'm on my 4th Alfa from Beechdale Derby, so I would recommend them without hesitation :thumbs:

·
Registered
50 Posts
got my Giulietta from them- found them to be very helpful & didn't try to push any extras, also got follow up phone calls after purchase to check everything was ok.
Price was great, I travelled up from the south coast, they even picked me up from the train station. Much better experience than my local dealer who doesn't seem very interested.
I'd be happy to go to Beechdales again. I believe they are a relatively small, family owned business.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Has anyone used the dealer in Derby?
I have done a compare on Carwow and they are coming up best for a new 2lt tct Speciale
My local dealer is the worst.
Alexander's in Teesside where I bought my current car in over £30 a month more.
So much for loyalty.
It's going to be 130ish miles trip to get there but it will be worth it for the savings.

Do you mean Beechdale?
If so then yes
I used carwow initially, made contact with Russell Boot at the dealer.
I have to say everything was brilliant. They couldn’t have been more helpful. I will go back to them again for my next car.
Note that I live in Truro, but it was worth the travelling. Our nearest local dealer, Vospers in Plymouth never became close to the price I got, and to be honest, didnt seem to bothered whether I bought a car off them or not. And It was a cash sale too.
Saved almost 6k on a 1.4 MA 170 QVline with Bose and sports seats and Alfa silver paint.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you mean Beechdale?
If so then yes
I used carwow initially, made contact with Russell Boot at the dealer.
I have to say everything was brilliant. They couldn’t have been more helpful. I will go back to them again for my next car.
Note that I live in Truro, but it was worth the travelling. Our nearest local dealer, Vospers in Plymouth never became close to the price I got, and to be honest, didnt seem to bothered whether I bought a car off them or not. And It was a cash sale too.
Saved almost 6k on a 1.4 MA 170 QVline with Bose and sports seats and Alfa silver paint.
Cheers for that. I would rather not do the travel, but I must say I have been impressed by the response to my many questions on Carwow.
I am test driving a car in Newcastle this afternoon and to be honest even if the match the Carwow price I still don't want to buy from there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cheers for that. I would rather not do the travel, but I must say I have been impressed by the response to my many questions on Carwow.
I am test driving a car in Newcastle this afternoon and to be honest even if the match the Carwow price I still don't want to buy from there.

Good luck with it! It was worth the journey, ( which was pretty bad tbh, on Cross Country Trains), but we got picked up from the station, did brief paperwork, tour of the car and off we went. Couldn’t fault the car wow experience or the Beechdale service.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good luck with it! It was worth the journey, ( which was pretty bad tbh, on Cross Country Trains), but we got picked up from the station, did brief paperwork, tour of the car and off we went. Couldn’t fault the car wow experience or the Beechdale service.
I spoke to Russell on Saturday. He was on the way to the Derby game so I said I would call him today. I got a similar deal at Teesside but had a bad experience when I bought my last car. Newcastle said it was impossible to get anywhere near and said if I was you I would call and accept the deal asap. So I am hahahah.
I can do the deal on the phone and only need to drive there for colle tion/ trade in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts