Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not seen this mentioned on any of the threads but some of you may be interested in the Alfa day at Chatsworth House Derbyshire.
Been looking forward to this as it is on my doorstep Just hope we get good Weather!.
I am not sure what events are on , not found any info on the web. AROC members are £8.00 non members £10.00 . Anyone going? must make sure our Giulietta is spotless on the day!:thumbup:

·
Registered
436 Posts
bit out my way but love to show off my respray....although not quite 8c they got pretty close bless them...painter said yeah no problem I can blend 8c for you ...they had to respray whole car for 750:thumbup: as they couldn't match it,:biglaugh:like I say not 8c but nice pearl red so it will do.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
I will be, and the G is clean and spotless now and will be when I set off, but I have a feeling it won't be by the time I get there!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will be, and the G is clean and spotless now and will be when I set off, but I have a feeling it won't be by the time I get there!!
I was just thinking the same 50 miles for me to get there just got to hope it's not raining on the way.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Tempting its only a short trip down the road but my alloys are letting the car down and i'd feel bad parking next to all those other lovely cars :(

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
Tempting its only a short trip down the road but my alloys are letting the car down and i'd feel bad parking next to all those other lovely cars
We went in the G and the alloys are a bit poor at the moment and I had to overcome the shame lol. It was a good day though.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts