Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is an aroc thing, ut it is great fun to go to even if its only to see the old classics go round the track quicker than the gta's!

all day track day for about 120quid, which is really cheap for Donn.

26th Oct Sunday at Donnington

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
26/10/2008 AROC Black & White Garage Track Day
AROC Black & White Garage Track Day at Donington Park. £115 per car, extra driver £35, passengers £20. Further details from www, a r o c - u k . c o m More..

I think you need to be an aroc member, but even taking that extra cost into it, its still a cheap trackday for Donn.

http://www.a r o c-uk.com/news/diary

you'll have to remove the spaces from the above web address (as it is ***** out without the spaces), I am not a member, just went as a spectator last year and will be spectating this year too.

H

·
0 Posts
Any AO'ers that go make sure you take plenty of pictures and post them on here :D

I've not been to this particular event but from what I've read and the photo's I've seen it's a very well organised event :thumbs:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anyone got a timetable for this event?
Had a look on AROC site, but no info there.
Also looked on Donington's website but nothing there either.
:confused:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Anyone got a timetable for this event?
Had a look on AROC site, but no info there.
Also looked on Donington's website but nothing there either.
:confused:

According to the aroc forum its on im getting there about 10 have breakfast then a look around the museum. The reason theres no mention on the website is its not organised by aroc but by an individual and sponsored by black and white garages aroc are just helping with the public liability insaurance and a bit of advertising in the magazines
ciao daz

·
AO Silver Member, Classic Alfas Lounge Winner 09
1,315 Posts
Signing in (for drivers and passengers) will be from 8am on Sunday 26th. Cars will be on-track from 9am until ~4.30pm, except during a break for lunch at 1-1.30pm.

There is FREE instruction for AROC members and many drivers are usually happy to offer passenger rides.

AROC have organised and are sharing the day with Lotus-on-Track, so you should see Alfas on the track for 40 minutes every hour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts