Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm exceptionally new to this....im 26 mins in...... just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to get through to alfa about some complaints i have. Had the car about 18 months and not had a great time of it. I don't seem to be able to find and email address on any paperwork for customer services. i had a look on their website and didn't turn up much either. Any help you be much appreciated!!

Thanks

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hello, I'm exceptionally new to this....im 26 mins in...... just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to get through to alfa about some complaints i have. Had the car about 18 months and not had a great time of it. I don't seem to be able to find and email address on any paperwork for customer services. i had a look on their website and didn't turn up much either. Any help you be much appreciated!!

Thanks
Head office tel is:- 00800 2532 0000

·
Registered
208 Posts
I also called them to ask for an mail adres at one time regarding my paint chips. The person on the line said they only have a phone number for each country. No general mailbox. This seems a bit strange for a costumer service line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts