Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a 'call from Alfa UK (well, I'm guessing a tele marketing company on their behalf) asking about my recent 'dealer experience'

I was honest, and did warn them before hand I would be so.

Started with the pointless 'how do you rate the cleanliness of the entrance....' type questions.

Taking the car back today to have the work completed (it's warranty, otherwise would be giving the dealer a wide berth) finally, 6 weeks after first taking it in.
Wonder if I'll get another 'courtesy call' afterwards?

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Just had a 'call from Alfa UK (well, I'm guessing a tele marketing company on their behalf) asking about my recent 'dealer experience'

Started with the pointless 'how do you rate the cleanliness of the entrance....' type questions.

Taking the car back today to have the work completed (it's warranty, otherwise would be giving the dealer a wide berth) finally, 6 weeks after first taking it in.

:lol: Join the club :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts

To be fair we had a courtesy call after buying our fiat 500 (also got the two Mito's at the same place as they are fiat Alfa)

We were frank about the experience and a week later got a van round with a bouquet of flowers, an apology letter and a free service.

Didn't make up for the overall experience but at least it was something.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I took my car back in yesterday to have the work finished, and blow me they made a big fuss of me!

In fairness, the guy at the front desk has always been attentive and helpful whilst I'm there. It's once I hand over the keys I start to worry :lol:

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
1,764 Posts
Does anyone have the contact details of the company that does the Customer Satisfaction Survey for Alfa. I want to change my answers.

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
1,764 Posts
After the old finance was payed off there was some money left over and they won't pay up. Don't want say too much as its going through the FSA now

·
Registered
35,763 Posts
Whoops. Sorry to hear that. They've got to fund those stickers somehow as well as forgoing the PDI.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts