Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where to buy Alfa Corse factory parts? I've been looking for the suppliers (who knows what they are talking about) with no success till now. Please help with the name of the dealers and the contact if you know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Jeff.

First, I'm interested in knowing what parts are available to purchase among the Alfa Corse factory parts. I was contacted from a shop in Spain once but I really don't believe they know what they are offering me. If you know a firm being able to supply Alfa Corse factory parts, please let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, Jeff.

First, I'm interested in knowing what parts are available to purchase among the Alfa Corse factory parts. I was contacted from a shop in Spain once but I really don't believe they know what they are offering me. If you know a firm being able to supply Alfa Corse factory parts, please let me know.

·
Company Director
164 Posts
Are you after International Touring car parts like spoilers and splitters, because there are copys out there, or are you after performance parts? Did Alfa Corse run the Super Tourers (like our British Touring Cars), if so Pro Drive in England could be a good start.
Have you contacted Fiat Auto Corse in Milan, They have two sites, - Chivasso and Settimo Milanese.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts