Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some free time and decided to have a look at the club websites that were topic of much debate some 2 years or so ago. I 'hear' Turbonutters is the headquarters for ARCOP...pics look lekker, newsletter is in Afrikaans, but it looks like a revival took place there...?

ARCOP:

Home

ARCSA:

Home

CARC:

Events Calendar | Cape Alfa Romeo Club

EPARC:

this one goes straight to FB...well played.
I see most of these have 'member areas' are these forums? Clubs are always where all the knowledge of AR's are kept...kept and never released to public.:biglaugh:

Someone in one of these clubs knows someone with 156 side skirts and 17" Teledial GTV wheels.:smoker:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Had some free time and decided to have a look at the club websites that were topic of much debate some 2 years or so ago. I 'hear' Turbonutters is the headquarters for ARCOP...pics look lekker, newsletter is in Afrikaans, but it looks like a revival took place there...?

ARCOP:

Home

ARCSA:

Home

CARC:

Events Calendar | Cape Alfa Romeo Club

EPARC:

this one goes straight to FB...well played.
I see most of these have 'member areas' are these forums? Clubs are always where all the knowledge of AR's are kept...kept and never released to public.:biglaugh:

Someone in one of these clubs knows someone with 156 side skirts and 17" Teledial GTV wheels.:smoker:
You are right. The current ARCOP committee are really working hard at building the club, definitely a revival there.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
ARCSA Website will be updated again within a few days, with its own forum (you will have to be a club member though)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts