as title really,are there any:confused:
preferably dedicated to alfa romeo, and non chavvy ie max power type:rolleyes:
ive been looking on newsagent shelves etc but havent seen any:(

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's Il Quadrifoglio

thats a mouthfull, is it printed in English? will i find it if i do a google search:confused:
thanks for the quick reply:)

M

·
0 Posts
You can normally pick one up at your local Alfa dealer

Have you ever been to an autojumble? They're great for anything like that, plus also you can get brochures for any type of Alfa past & present. I got one Alfa magazine from an autojumble calledVELOCE

You could try a google search to see what comes up
:)

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Easy Bob, just join the owners club and you get a well produced quite informative and interesting Colour magazine every other month, and a newsletter on the Months when the Mag isn't out.:)
Oh and a few discounts here and there, access to the Forum and your local section meetings.:)

http://www.aroc-uk.com/

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Maybe consider joining AROC?
"Alfa Romeo Owner Club", they do excellent magazines as part of their membership, plus forum, events etc.

·
Registered
495 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Agreed. Autoitalia & the AROC mags / newsletters are :cool:

Cheers,

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Go for AutoItalia mate - I have been reading it since launched, there are always loads of Alfa articles, related sales adverts also.

I used to be a Lancia man, always have a wee fiat kicking around and now dedicated Alfitsi.

They are Italian car nuts who write about Italian cars so articles are a bit biased but they have my attention and mindset anyway - I have used their buying guides for numerous cars that I have purchased. My brother spoke to the editor (Phil Ward) about 10 years ago when purchasing a 75 3.0 V6 - We could not find chassis numbers and were getting a bit worried. He was really down to earth and went and checked his 75 3.0 V6 and came back telling us where to look and what else to check for - Top notch! Most in his position would have told us where to go!

·
Registered
51 Posts
My favorite magazines are Alfista magazine (Quarterly) & Solo Alfa (Annually), best photos by far. As Bigfoot says, can't read them though!

Also, Alfa & Romeo magazine looks good but haven't got this yet...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally Posted by BigFoot
The problem with AutoItalia is that it is so one-sided towards Italian cars that it's not as good as it could be.

Fair comment but it's still the best one out there. I just hope they do more techie type articles like the one on 156 suspension.

Nick

·
Registered
495 Posts
Well as it is about Italian Cars and written for Italian car fans I suppose it would be !!!!
Do not agree on this one. Being a fan of Alfa does not mean you have to be blind on the 'darker sides'.
Particularly on technical articles I would like to have a view not being through a 'pink pair of glasses' ;)

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts
I guess I live in one of few countries who get their own Alfa magazine :cool: It is produced by Alfa Romeo Czech Republic and considering the number of Alfas sold here it is a real achievement to have an own life-style Alfa magazine.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I guess I live in one of few countries who get their own Alfa magazine :cool: It is produced by Alfa Romeo Czech Republic and considering the number of Alfas sold here it is a real achievement to have an own life-style Alfa magazine.
English translated versions welcome :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts