Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, was sitting in my Brera the other day and noticed that there was a dial inside of the central drivers arm rest. I looked it up and found that it was some sort of air conditioned area. Is this correct? Also, there is a phone button on my steering wheel however when I press it nothing happens? My car doesn't have the blue and me system so just wondering if it actually does anything?
Cheers, Marco

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
How do you actually get the air con food part to turn on?
Comes on automatically with the aircon - ergo aircon off, no fridge.
Haven't a clue whether mine works or not. I've only had the car 6 years...

Rather than give the non blue-&-me folk a different steering wheel, they've gone with the 'one size fits all' approach.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Fridge works a treat for a couple of cans and a mars bar (other chocolate confectionary products are available) on a long distance trek :thumbup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fridge works a treat for a couple of cans and a mars bar (other chocolate confectionary products are available) on a long distance trek :thumbup:
Just tested out the food compartment there, putting my hand over the vent I can feel the slightest bit of air come out.. Not sure if it should be a lot stronger than this or is that the way they all are?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
If a fridge in your vehicle is important to you then get a camper van.:biglaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts