Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am Bill from greece, and from the past March i am a happy owner of an Alfa Romeo Brera TBi Ti edition. ( S for the UK)
The car is absolutely perfect!...but needs more POWER i think because it is a little heavy.
I have some ideas for loosing some weight by using carbon parts (hood, also have the rear spoiler) and titanium centre exhaust system.

AT THE engine: Here at greece the engine is a little bit rare...and the modified engines bu ecuremap are more rare...i think no one has...

Is the re anybody at the forum that has remaping the engine at GUS (alfatune) so can tell me his thoughts about this tuning way...

Thats for start...thank you for your time...:thumbs:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hello. I am Bill from greece, and from the past March i am a happy owner of an Alfa Romeo Brera TBi Ti edition. ( S for the UK)
The car is absolutely perfect!...but needs more POWER i think because it is a little heavy.
I have some ideas for loosing some weight by using carbon parts (hood, also have the rear spoiler) and titanium centre exhaust system.

AT THE engine: Here at greece the engine is a little bit rare...and the modified engines bu ecuremap are more rare...i think no one has...

Is the re anybody at the forum that has remaping the engine at GUS (alfatune) so can tell me his thoughts about this tuning way...

Thats for start...thank you for your time...:thumbs:
I haven't had my tbi remapped, but I have put he novitec powerjet 3 on it. The car certainly feels quite different now, it seems to drive more smoothly and there is plenty of acceleration.

The reason I used the Novitec tuining box is because i got it for a good price and it was just easier to do. But a remap by someone who know what they are doing would probably be much better...(maybe).

Just for information, "Gus" is a person :thumbs:.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts