Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Turned my 2.4 Brera on today to demist the windscreen and... nothing. The dual aircon display works perfectly and all buttons work etc but no air comes out whatsoever! If you listen carefully, when pressings the airflow arrows (window, face or feet) you can actually hear the airflow flaps open. However, no air comes out at all.

Thoughts??

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Take it the fan not running then? Check the variable speed unit/resistor whatever it’s called on these cars. As they have been known to burn out the connector,worth a check of the fuse aswell.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take it the fan not running then? Check the variable speed unit/resistor whatever it’s called on these cars. As they have been known to burn out the connector,worth a check of the fuse aswell.
Nope the fan doesn’t seem to be running at all. Yeah first port of call tomorrow is the fuse, then I’ll give that a check! Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nope the fan doesn’t seem to be running at all. Yeah first port of call tomorrow is the fuse, then I’ll give that a check! Cheers
Has it been making any mad noises lately- like it's throwing a wobbler when you switch it on or off, or on start up/shut down of engine?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts