Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just insured my newly bought spider...You can imagine my surprise when typing the car number into the site it came up as a FIAT BRAVA....Went through it all again chassis number etc and all OK. I then noticed the number on the front was 410 and on the back 401 !! It had a new plate fitted at the front in 2007 and nobody noticed it was wrong until now..401 is indeed a Spider:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,818 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO from a freezing England....:HAPPY:....that must have been quite a shock when Fiat Bravo came up....:eek::wow:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome to AO from a freezing England....:HAPPY:....that must have been quite a shock when Fiat Bravo came up....:eek::wow:
Yes..a bit of a surprise:lol: If its any consolation its freezing and wet here today with snow forecast for tomorrow(we are up a mountain)...weather changed the day I got the Spider !:lol:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,380 Posts
When Seats first really came on the scene back in the 70's my friend bought a Seat ( 127 ? ) whilst were both in Cyprus. Took him a month to notice that it said Fiat on the front badge but Seat on the back badge !!!!

I played it save and bought a 'sud ti.............

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Some poor bloke in a Fiat Brava is probably getting speed fines for the wrong car, lol:cheese:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts