Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm in need of some help from the good people of this forum....

Last year I signed a book publishing deal with Crowood Motoring Press for a book project relating to the Alfa Romeo GTV and Spider (1994-2005).

I've been in dialogue with Alfa Romeo's press office since that time hoping to secure permission to use press photos of a few Alfa Romeo prototype/show cars in the book. I remain hopeful that I will get permission, but time is pressing on, so I'm going to explore some other options for getting suitable photos.

Several of the cars I need nice photos of are in Alfa Romeo's museum, so I am hoping there may be some good photographs of them out there....

The cars in question are:
Pininfarina Vivace
Alfa Centro Stile Proteo
Pininfarina Dardo
Alfa Centro Stile Nuvola
Italdesign Brera
Alfa Centro Stile Monoposto

If you have a photo of any of these cars I'd love to look at it and potentially use it in the book. I can't offer any payment I'm afraid but I can ensure a photographer's credit in the book if a picture is selected.

Each photo has to have been taken by you, and needs to be a minimum of 1500 pixes wide.

If you think you have a suitable photo, I'd love to see it!
Thanks
Robert

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Robert,

I don't have any photos myself but if you go to the motoring images lounge and search on "Arese", you will find people that have posted pics from their trips there. You might find some of what you want there, you can then PM the poster of the pics directly.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hi

I have some pictures from the museum from 1997 I think. Might take a while to find them but thing there are Proteo pictures in there.

Also I think I have an Alfa press pack somewhere about the Proteo.

All the best

Keith

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hi

Found the photos but the quality isn't great (by a long stretch!). Will try and find the press release.

All the best

Keith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts