Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Alfa Assit UK - amazing service!

Tags
amazing assit
739 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  giblets46 
#1 ·
So I locked my keys in the boot like an utter numpty the other day. Was 30 miles away from home across London at my partner's house at the time - spare keys by the door at home.

Before jumping on a train to go and collect my spare, my GF suggested I try Alfa Assist - didn't hold out much hope....

On speaking to them, the nice lady asked me to wait while she spoke to her manager...

"Afraid the technician in the area is about to go off shift, and he couldn't guarantee he'd get into the vehicle if he attended - would it be ok if we paid for a cab to collect your keys and deliver them to you?"

"That would be amazing" I replied - a cab driver was at my home address in 15 min and my keys were in my hands 1 hour later - minicab fully comped by Alfa Assit.

VERY impressed - I don't think that is part of the standard service, but either way - was very chuffed and pleasantly surprised at the offer. Lucky someone was at home to pass the keys onto the driver too! :)

#6 ·
Hopefully this ALFA uk working on what has historically been a weak link, service! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.