Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where one can go to find many alfa accessories? Such as mats, gear knobs, gear boots? Mostly interior, and then, im looking for a spoiler also for the 147. Any ideas? In cape town preferable, or port elizabeth.

·
Registered
938 Posts
most can be found at your alfa dealer on order if y look at there prices for interior goods they are well on par with uk prices and then u still have to pay for import the gt badge is only R505 at alfa import R690 and the carpets 2 much cheaper at alfa

·
Registered
222 Posts
Does anyone know where one can go to find many alfa accessories? Such as mats, gear knobs, gear boots? Mostly interior, and then, im looking for a spoiler also for the 147. Any ideas? In cape town preferable, or port elizabeth.
Drop me a mail with everything you want and i'll advise.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Luciano, importing costs are ridiculous now a days for such light weight items.

I will be shopping at alfa soon.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Importing via EBay is certainly cheaper for certain things. I paid around R320 for my leather handbrake and gear lever gatier incl. shipping. That was way cheaper than anyone quoted me here in SA.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Kyle, it All depends on what you want to buy. Sometimes its cheaper to import and other times not. I buy a stick on 145 bootlid badge from Alfisti.net for R120. IF i buy other items, despite charges, IT will be worth the while. Besides, our dealers do not stock a wide range. I can actually get aluminium cloverleaf badges which are not sold here.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
It actually is sold here.:thumbs:
Thanks Fgasa. According to the brochure I thought dealers only stocked white n green badges.will I be able to get colourful alfa logo valve caps here . Dealers seem to stock them in black and silver only.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Thanks Fgasa. According to the brochure I thought dealers only stocked white n green badges.will I be able to get colourful alfa logo valve caps here . Dealers seem to stock them in black and silver only.
The dealers have black Alfa valve caps? What are they made of?
I realise this might sound like a facetious question, but I would really like to know. Aluminium valve caps tend to "weld" to the copper/brass valve threads.

·
Registered
222 Posts
You would have to call a dealer for pricing.
Save the picture and see description for part number.

I think i should start a thread with various accessories, pics and part numbers.
Thoughts ?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Regarding the valve caps, im only aware of the black one's currently available.

Do you have a pic of the colourfull one's, maybe it will ring a bell.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Regarding the valve caps, im only aware of the black one's currently available.

Do you have a pic of the colourfull one's, maybe it will ring a bell.
Correction. In the Giulietta brochure , there are silver valve caps with a silver serpent logo on a black background.
I am looking for silver valve caps with original Alfa colour badge. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic..alfisti.net sells these.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
You would have to call a dealer for pricing.
Save the picture and see description for part number.

I think i should start a thread with various accessories, pics and part numbers.
Thoughts ?
Would help if an accessories thread was started. would make reference easier.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
He knows everything

·
Registered
222 Posts
Correction. In the Giulietta brochure , there are silver valve caps with a silver serpent logo on a black background.
I am looking for silver valve caps with original Alfa colour badge. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic..alfisti.net sells these.
I dont think they OEM, but will look into it.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Fgasa, please supply part numbers for:
Aluminium cloverleaf badges
Grill badge and bootlid badge for 2001 alfa 156. Any idea of these prices?

Btw, do you drive a Mito?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts