Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both this months AutoItalia and Car magazine have reviews of the 8C. The Car review pits it against the Ferrari 430 and Maserati Gransport and from the quick scan I gave the article in the newsagents the 8C coped very well against the Ferrari (I should point out it was the Scuderia 430 so the Alfa did very well).

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
I'll have a look at lunch time in WH Smith's :)

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Both this months AutoItalia and Car magazine have reviews of the 8C. The Car review pits it against the Ferrari 430 and Maserati Gransport and from the quick scan I gave the article in the newsagents the 8C coped very well against the Ferrari (I should point out it was the Scuderia 430 so the Alfa did very well).
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
What is the current delivery time for a new 8C?
Does anyone know.
And when can we expect to see the lovely convertible version?

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just checked on Car Magazine's website and they are comparing the 8c to the GranTurismo, not the GranSport ;)
Oops, sorry! I did say it was a quick scan and all I could remember was the Maserati always seemed to get left behind.:p :lol:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Winding Road magazine (Home Page :: Winding Road) have a review, including this video clip:
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione :: Winding Road
They generally like the 8C although they've otherwise been critical of Alfa's current car range. They're an American magazine and don't like Alfa's chances of succeeding in the US with the current 159/Brera etc.

·
Registered
125 Posts
There's a you tube clip of the three from CAR magazine. The 8C just sounds ridiculous (as in good)..
YouTube - Italian supercars from Monaco to Modena - CAR Magazine

The drivers comment of the 8C's brakes "aren't as assuring as they could be" :eek: It brakes from 60-0 mph in a 105 feet, according to R&T.. that's insane. Anymore assuring and you'd be driving a carbon braked F1 car or some open wheeled kit.. :rolleyes: heh

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
It look's cool in Black.:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts