Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alfa have just released details of 4 of their models which can now be bought with Alfa 8C paintwork at no additional cost instead of the £15,225 that it has been costing!

They are:

1 Alfa Spder

2 Alfa GT Cloverleaf

3 Alfa 159

4 Alfa Brera S

The catch is you must put a deposit down by November 30th!

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
But of course, that can be used as a bargaining tool if you buy one at a later date!

I wonder if they will give you £15k off the list price if you don't go for 8C paint??? :lol:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Do you know the cost of each model.Are they reduced because 1000 s of people have been sitting in them and wearing them out. (i assume these are the ex motorshow cars). I fancy that met white spider that was at the London motorshow.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
m now gonna answer my question. Found it on the Cloverleaf club site

1. Alfa Spider 2.2 JTS
Equipment list includes: leather dashboard, 19-inch Ti wheels and a satellite navigation system. Price: £30,250

2. Alfa GT Cloverleaf 170bhp 1.9 JTDM
Fitted with the Q2 limited-slip differential, black leather seats and a satellite navigation system. Price: £23,730

3. Alfa 159 Ti 2.4 JTDM
Features the Qtronic automatic transmission, Blue&Me Nav, Xenon headlights, electric leather sports seats and a Bose sound system. Price: £31,295

4. Alfa Brera S V6
Co-developed with Prodrive with bespoke springs, dampers and exhaust, plus lightweight 8C-style alloy wheels. Price: £28,450

No discount....i cant believe it. OK so the paint is free but they have no choice. Who is gonna pay 15000 for paint. Also....no mention of the 147 that was at Goodwood?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know the cost of each model.Are they reduced because 1000 s of people have been sitting in them and wearing them out. (i assume these are the ex motorshow cars). I fancy that met white spider that was at the London motorshow.

Oh I see......do you read it that there is only one of each model available rather than the 4 models be specially painted if ordered before Nov 31st?????

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Thats how i read it. The paint is not done by Alfa themselves or so im told. The car is assembled. Then moved to the spray paint people. Taken apart again, sprayed. Reassemblesed and given back to Alfa. This is why its so expensive.

G

·
0 Posts
Not sure the colour would suit all the cars....the GT would look odd I reckon for starters

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
that white spider at the motorshow was lovely!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts