Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Re: Alaf 8C Brochure

Heck no!

My Dad used to work for one of a few authorised Lotus Carlton dealers, and sold one to a bloke once who forgot to collect his presentation exhaust valve and a lovely book that you got when you bought the car. We kept them for about ten years then sold them on Ebay a couple of years ago for a tidy sum. :)

·
Registered
25,672 Posts

Nice, now I need to really talk to BigFoot about the sleeve for the Japanese R8 brochure and DVD he sent me...

:D

D

·
0 Posts

Christ, I just got my GTV for the same price as that, :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

If I sold all the brochures I had I could easily buy the old Bertone GTV I want.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts

I sold an SZ press pack for £100, I already had one!

·
Registered
8,916 Posts

I paid £40 for the RZ pack, Bargain! (wife didn't think so!)

·
Registered
8,916 Posts

makes my 8 quid 75 brochure look like a flyer that gets delivered free in a paper :rolleyes:
Is that the landscape red brochure Spence, with the embossed Alfa script on it? My fav 75 brochure that one.

M

·
0 Posts

The dearest brochures I have ever bought was £10 which is nothing compared to the 8c one!!

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
A couple of months ago I gave one away to Mel Bonkers.
Alright guys.....I needed the money ....... :rolleyes: ......... :cheese:

Hans, this only shows you're a real friend ;).

When I saw this thread I went to look for the brochure. When I couldn't find it I started to panic a little bit.....but then, there it was, with my super exclusive and luxury Spyker brochure (also courtesy of Hans and Rijk Rietveld, mind you) ;). So.....I'm a happy man ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
HI everyone,

I have an 8C brochure, the leather bound one that still has its carbon fibre and aluminium box.

If anyone would like to buy it then please get in touch and i can send prices. Its been looked at about 3 times so its in very good condition.

Thanks

Oli

1 - 19 of 19 Posts