Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

has anyone out there got or know of where I can get a Zender bodykit like the one in the picture attached. I want to replicate my old Alfa 75 1.8 Veloce I owned many years ago.
also has anyone got any series 1 interior?
thanks in advance

E977PAX.png

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, - pictures aren't very clear, but I have a pair of the deep fibreglass bumpers and sill mouldings if these are of any interest.
Thanks, John.
hi John,

that would be great if its the ones I am looking for do you have any pictures please?
sorry about the pictures I took them from photos I had which were not that special to began with. here is some pics I found on the net of the skirts' and front bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi all,

has anyone out there got or know of where I can get a Zender bodykit like the one in the picture attached. I want to replicate my old Alfa 75 1.8 Veloce I owned many years ago.
also has anyone got any series 1 interior?
thanks in advance

View attachment 892531
I have a body kit. Zender front air dam, rear bumper, side panels, deck spoiler. never installed, New!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is what I have, front bumper 3565023 - rear bumper 3569043 both bumpers fiberglass w/gel coat surface - Side skirts 3566013 - deck lid spoiler 3570033. These parts are new, never installed. Have other kits, but they do not apply to Alfa's. Kit price $1,500.00 Shipping TBD. If this meet's your budget let me know and pictures will be next step.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My budget may be able to go to 1500 inc postage. I know the part numbers for the skirts and the rear spoiler but the bumpers I’m not sure of are they for the American market or European as they are very different? Photos would be great please

·
Registered
7 Posts
Front bumper has what appears to be headlight washer recesses on top and a section of impact foam on the backside, rear bumper has center exh exit. Give me some time I will pull them out and shoot you some photos. I see a Union Jack flag, where are you located? Shipping is going to be a major expense, bumpers are fiberglass and massive. Can you repair fiberglass? If so consider this, to save on shipping I will clean cut the corners off the bumpers and make the package much smaller.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts