Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself as a new member.

I've driven Fiats/Alfas in the past, ranging from 164 Cloverleafs to Fiat Bravo HGTs.

The past 2 years Ive had a 156 2.4 JTD Sportwagon.

3 weeks ago I got a new 156 2.4 JTD 20V Saloon in silver. It's awsome, or at least will be when it's been re-mapped!!!! Watch this space........ :D

Anyway, that's me and my car......see you all in the forums over the next few months.

Ciao,

Alfa20V.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Alfa20V said:
Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself as a new member.

I've driven Fiats/Alfas in the past, ranging from 164 Cloverleafs to Fiat Bravo HGTs.

The past 2 years Ive had a 156 2.4 JTD Sportwagon.

3 weeks ago I got a new 156 2.4 JTD 20V Saloon in silver. It's awsome, or at least will be when it's been re-mapped!!!! Watch this space........ :D

Anyway, that's me and my car......see you all in the forums over the next few months.

Ciao,

Alfa20V.
Welcome to AO ;)

Photos of the Alfa?:p

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
What the ??? Hugo did a good job breaking you in on this forum :D If you could teach him how not to break his cell phones, that would be grand :D :cheese:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
That's my girl!!! :eek: Actually she's not my girl... :eek: Anyway, I almost felt from my chair!!! :D
I don't think Margarida can teach me not to break cell phones, Lars. :D But.... who knows... :D

BTW, welcome to Alfaowner, Alfa20v. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hoygaard said:
What the ??? Hugo did a good job breaking you in on this forum :D If you could teach him how not to break his cell phones, that would be grand :D :cheese:
Eventually I can teach him more than that ;) :p

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!! :D

Photos to follow when/if the weather decides to change and the sun shines!! Where do I post them if the files are fairly high res?

PS, what's with the cell phone comments?? Am I missing something??

Cheers, ;)

Alfa20V

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
147Girl said:

Oh promisses, promisses... ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
About the photos, you can post them here or at the Image lounge. But mnind you that they are limited to 100kb max size.

The cell phone is a inside joke... I crashed my cell phone yesterday... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
147Girl said:

Not sure how to take that!!!

We'll see!!

Will try and reduce the size of the photos of the car and get them posted somewhere. 100kb is a bit small though.....

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Alfa20V said:
Not sure how to take that!!!
Hei mate, she was talking to me! ;)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
welcome :)
Nice car...
When chipped, will be very fun! :D