Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys all my respect:thumbs: the lone sheep found the way back since 2009 I have worked wit alfa but not with you now I need your help??? so alfa 166 timing belt gone a 2.0l t spark by the way took a 156 known working engine put in all great except for sump and front mouting swap and then put all electrics earts etc back <not my first engine replace> AND THEN...... car wont start turns over fine all ok but no life from cylinders .now here it is all earths ok and checked,no code light,goes off after 2 sec,i have spark I have fuel in the rail crank sensor already changed due tu suspicion but no start EXCEPT FOR??put petrol in the manifold thrue the injectors holes and starts but not with its own injectors BECAUSE NO petrol coming thru them when crancking and not when actuating them with alfa diag .:cry: now there is petrol and pressure in the rail ,it nearly took one eye off me when puling hose out,its start with fuel or easy start in the manifold but no action from the injectors :mad: any idea???? please. chris my name by the way.

·
Administrator
88,603 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi david thanks for reply I will try in the tech lounge and by the way I read dozens of your posts as I said I have been registred and working with my lovely alfas since 2008.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts