Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm wondering if anybody did this to his Alfa. I saw a video in YT **https://youtu.be/o9S7hwud7Og**, and at 1:11 you can see this guy have an MP3 Player installed at the driver legs. I want to install a subwoofer, I have it already, with the Radio MP3 Player and the amplifier, now, how to install them. I don't have the Bose sound system on my car. I saw a lot of the dudes installing this kind of setup, but not on Alfas. I want to do something good, and I can't find something clear on internet. Can somebody help me?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi! There is no good reason to mount an aftermarket head unit. The ICS works fine as a user interface and pre-amp. Better to fit an aftermarket bluetooth adapter to the CD-changer port and connect the subwoofer amp to the low level out on the back of the ICS.

I did a small project myself a while back but that tended to go just a little bit out of control after a while but now i have a fantastic setup in my 166 that I am really pleased with. And that is without adding an aftermarket HU.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts