Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Alfa 166 - Blowing air just on windscreen and doors glass

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  chazpope 
#1 ·
Is a weird problem for me. It never worked, but now because is summer and hot af, I need my AC. I have a problem and my ICS says "AC faulty, please contact workshop". I maybe know what's the problem, where the relays are located in engine compartiment (pre fl model), my AC fuse is blowned up, like, it was on fire, carbonised, and I can't use the slot, I need to cut the wires and put another one.

But that's just for the AC, why my car blow air just from where the title say? On my ICS, the car shows that I change the air blow location (ex. foot space vents, face vents), but nothing. Still get air from the windscreen.

Can somebody help?

#5 ·
I will go to see a parts car today, and take what I need from her. Then with the AC serviced, seeing in future I can say that going to Alfa service, I don't have one but I have an Auto Milano, something for Fiat I guess, I will throw some big big big, money

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.